Room Rates are Quoted in Thai Baht
Remark : - From Dec. 20,2005 to Jan. 10,2006, Peak Season : Surcharge 500 Baht
(Hotel), 1,000 Baht (Villas) per room per night.
- Rates are inclusive of tax, service charge and breakfasts. Room rates are
- Extra Charge: 500 Baht/Person/Night (included Breakfast,Extra Mattress)
ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE AND COMPULSORY CHARGE.
* New Year'Eve(31 Dec.) :Gala Dinner Baht 900 (Hotel), Baht 3,500(Villas)/Pax.
(Child 1-4 Years Old is free of charge,5-12 Years Old Baht 500(Hotel), 2,500 Baht
* Song-Kran Festival(13-17 April) : Surcharge 500 Baht (Hotel), 1,000 Baht (Villas)
per room per night.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LONG STAYING RATES: (OVER 7 DAYS)
* 10% discount laundry service
* 10% discount on food to all outlets
* Child aged 12 years and below, sharing bed with adult will be accommodated on a
complimentary basis maximum 1 child per room. Meals will be charged at 50% to
prevailing meal rates. An extra mattress charge is 500 Baht (Hotel), An extra bed
charge is 1,000 baht (Villas), ABF included.
Breakfasts : Present-May.31,2006 Adult : 250THB Child 200THB
Lunch : Present-May.31,2006 Adult : 450THB Child 250THB
Dinner : Present-May.31,2006 Adult : 550THB Child 350THB